Casa de la Luz Foundation turns your financial gifts into supplemental support for hospice patients
and their loved ones, community education and end of life care research.
Make a Difference
Donors are the heart and soul of what makes our vision to transform the end of life experience into the final act of living well a reality! Donors are often family members and friends who are grateful for the care provided to their loved ones during end of life. We also receive gifts from businesses and grant makers who recognize the value of the services we provide to the community.
Gifts are used in a myriad of ways to support members of our community:
- Housing and utility payments
- Transportation services
- Final arrangement expenses
- Bereavement items such as grief workbooks
- Advance directives workbook (Five Wishes)
- Annual educational conference (the only one of its kind in the community)
- Research to increase quality of care at end of life
Transform a Life Today!
Art Courtesy of Bettina Mills - talented artist and longtime friend of Casa de la Luz. We are inspired by her talent and generosity and greatly appreciate that she shares her gifts with us. All artwork Copyright Reserved by Bettina Mills.